Weekly Feature



2018-01-17 / Front Page

Etched in history



The property at 4760 Goodrich Road has been announced as a Town Historic Landmark by the Clarence Historic Preservation Commission. The property, owned by Paul Dabrowski, was constructed circa 1830. The two-story, Pennsylvania-German-style farmhouse features a four-bay front with an asymmetrical entrance. The property was once owned by John Long, one of the town’s original settlers. The property at 4760 Goodrich Road has been announced as a Town Historic Landmark by the Clarence Historic Preservation Commission. The property, owned by Paul Dabrowski, was constructed circa 1830. The two-story, Pennsylvania-German-style farmhouse features a four-bay front with an asymmetrical entrance. The property was once owned by John Long, one of the town’s original settlers.

Return to top


Clarence Special Events 2018
Click for schedule